|Built:||2008 / refit 2016|
|Engine:||IVECO AIFO 450 HP|
|Fuel tank:||9,000 l|
|Water tank:||9,000 l|
|Check in:||17 h|
|Check out:||09 h|
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for Morning Star
|29.04. - 17.06.||13.970|
|17.06. - 08.07.||14.950|
|08.07. - 26.08.||17.500|
|26.08. - 16.09.||14.950|
|16.09. - 14.10.||13.970|
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, permits, boat insurance, tender, linens and towels, 4 h of navigation per day, 4 crew members, yacht cleaning, fuel for generator work up to 12 hours per day, WiFi Internet, snorkel equipment, canoe.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees, marina fees, National park entrances, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 75 Eur), extra hours of generator work (20 Eur/hour; for air conditioning), one way cruise (1000 Eur to Dubrovnik), fuel for water sports which use tender (water ski), tips for the crew.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
– Port fees
- Half board (breakfast+lunch): 300 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive non alcoholic option: 80 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
PORT FEES OPTIONS:
- Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-12 years 50% discount
Morning Star is the boat you are looking for. This sleek 6 cabin gulet is modern in design, with bright colors and a warm atmosphere. When you enter the salon, you will immediately notice that there is plenty of space, with many windows which let in natural light. From the salon, you can access the two cabins in the front and 4 cabins in the back of the gulet. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms.
Once you’ve decided to leave the interior of the ship, you will be greeted by an outdoor dining area and cushions in the back of the gulet, which provides shade for a relaxing afternoon away from the sun. On the other side of the gulet, the spacious deck with sun mattresses provides plenty of opportunity to enjoy the sun and the wind.
Though the boat is beautiful, the thing that will amaze you the most is the crew. Captain Domagoj is an excellent captain and a great host. A young sea captain who has spent his whole life on the sea, captain Domagoj has navigated his way through the Adriatic and he knows where to take you so that you can enjoy your cruise. Not only is he experienced, but he is also a genuinely kind and pleasant person, with a positive attitude and hard working attitude. He and his handpicked crew will do everything within their power to make sure that you fully enjoy your charter.
The clients who have spent a week on the Morning Star this year have all had excellent experiences, and we hope that you will decide to experience the hospitality of the Morning Star as well!
- 2 cabins with double beds – 135×200 cm size
- 2 cabins with double bed and one single bed – 145×200 cm and 80×200 cm size
- 2 cabins with twin beds – 80×200 cm size
- water ski
- snorkeling equipment
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.