|Built:||1979 / 1980|
|Producer:||Swallow Company in Busan, South Korea after a design by the Dutch master De Vries Lentsch|
|Engine:||Yanmar Diesel 54 HP – 2010|
|Fuel tank:||250 l|
|Water tank:||50 l|
Forward Cabin: V-Bunk; Heads and Shower;
Main Cabin: Settee / Bed and smaller Settee opposite. Dining table. Navigation corner facing aft.; Galley with Two burner gas stove with oven, Sink.;
Aft Cabin: Roomy cabin with double bed, Settee and wash basin.
Note: Upholstery renewed 2009 / 2010.
- Running water Hot and Cold throughout the yacht.
- SS Waste Tank in Heads, with suck out / or drain overboard.
- Shower basin pump.
- Diesel fuel heater with outlets in Main and Aft Cabins.
- Navigation Equipment: Radar; GPS; Chart Plotter (with Chips for all of Europe); Depth Sounder; Auto Helm.
- Bow Thruster. Anchor winch.Power / Batteries: Two batteries forward for Bow Thruster and Anchor Winch.
- In Main Engine Room: Two Main Batteries for General Power and One Battery for Starter Motor.
- Dinghy: Inflatable 3.70m “Rubber Ducky” with stiff bottom. 5 HP Honda (4 Stroke) petrol outboard motor .
Note: Dinghy is normally hoisted into the davits at the stern of the yacht.
- Emergency Equipment: GME E-Perb Distress Beacon. Inflatable Life Raft (6 Persons) – Latest Test 2012.
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for Aragorn 2
Toursit Tax: 1 € / person/day
Scylla 36 – Aragorn 2
If you already looked at pictures there is no need for words. This is unique vintage boat which will provide you unique and authentic experience. Aragorn II is a sailing yacht, ketch rigged, for live on board cruising. The boat was built in 1979 / 1980 by The Swallow Company in Busan, South Korea after she was designed by the Dutch master De Vries Lentsch. The model is Scylla 36, extended with bow sprit and overhanging davids to 40’.
There is some special feeling while sailing in fully equipped boat form 1979. Boat that probably has more sailing experience then most of the sailors who were aboard so far. She really has a soul.
Available for: 4+1 persons
Accommodation: two spacious cabins and a saloon with a galley
Designer: De Vries Lentsch
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.