|Built:||1997. / Refit 2014.|
|Producer:||Turkish Shipyard - Custom|
|Max. speed:||12 kts|
|Cruising speed:||9 kts|
|Check in:||17 h|
|Check out:||09 h|
Gulet Alba Crew Profile: DOWNLOAD
- 5 en suite cabins for up to 10 guests
- Spacious Master cabin
- VIP cabin with double size bed
- 2 double bed cabins
- 1 twin beds cabin
- All cabins have separate A/C unit
- Air conditioning throughout all yacht
- Very charming and elegant indoor salon
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Stern deck with U shaped sofa and big dining table
- Leisure chairs on stern deck
- Rattan sofas with cocktail table on bow deck
- Sun bathing area on bow deck (sun pads and leisure chairs)
- Sun bathing area on fly bridge (sun pads)
- Cushioned sofa on fly bridge
- Watermaker on board
- Fully functional sails
- Complete refit finished 2015.
- Deck shower, BBQ
- Four crew members: captain, chef, deckhand, hostess
- Extraordinary crew service
- Outstanding Mediterranean high-quality meals
- Tender 5 m with 60 HP outboard engine
- Wave runner (allowed only to valid license holders and)
- Water ski
- Snorkel equipment
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for Gulet Alba
|01.01. - 28.05.||14.000|
|28.05. - 25.06.||15.000|
|25.06. - 27.08.||16.500|
|27.08. - 03.10.||15.000|
|03.10. - 31.12.||14.000|
Terms of payment:50% advance payment upon signing a contract and 50% balance payment 6 weeks before charter period
Port and marina feesWaverunner 150 €/hDubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 500 €Extra navigation: 50€/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused. (for example; if empty leg caused, Delivery fee for embarkation in Dubrovnik will be charged 500 €)
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 350 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 175 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package – 105 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
Gulet Alba – luxurious cruising gulet
Recently completely refitted (2014.),both superstructure and interior, gulet Alba, is one of the most luxurious gulets on the Adriatic. But it is not what makes her special, special is her layout. We can say that Alba has extremely family friendly design. Luxurious and comfort interior with high quality materials combined with spacious exterior creates perfect environment for spending dream vacation.Alba is new to the charter world as she use to be sailed only by a private owner. One more thing which has to mentioned when we speak about gulet Alba is gastro offer, only the best local specialties can be find on the dining table aboard Alba.
- One Master Cabin
- One VIP Cabin
- Two Double Cabins
- One Twin Cabin
Available For: Up to 10 persons
Base: Spllit – Dilivery to any port
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.