|Engine:||2x235hp John Deere|
|Generator:||12 kW and 27 kW|
|Fuel tank:||7.500 l|
|Water tank:||17.000 l|
|Crew:||Captain, Steward, Chef, Deckhand|
|Linen changes (per cabin per week):||1 per week|
|Cabin cleaning:||Every day|
|No. of cabins:||6|
|Cabin description:||4 dbl/2 twin|
|Toilet (home, vacum, jump):||En suite|
|TV in cabin:||No|
|Separate crew quarters:||Yes|
|Tv (standard, with dvd, LCD):||TV|
|Laptop, Wi-fi, Internet:||Internet|
|DVD, Mp3 playar, stereo:||Yes|
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for Gulet Altair
|01.01. - 11.06.||11.000|
|11.06. - 16.07.||14.500|
|16.07. - 20.08.||16.000|
|20.08. - 10.09.||14.500|
|10.09. - 31.12.||11.000|
Terms of payment:50% advance payment - upon reservation
50% balance payment - 5 weeks before charter period
Shipboard accommodation, port taxes, marina fees, permits, insurance, one way fee on a route Split-Dubrovnik, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, unlimited use and fuel for watersports (donut, kayak, banana ride),linen and towels, fuel for main engine, 4h of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (24/h day),internet connection and VAT.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Gratuities/tips for the crew
Transfers to/ from the yacht/hotel/airport,
Shore excursions and guided tours
National park tickets
Additional activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…)
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) 270 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and diner) 490 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 75 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
MY Altair – unique atmosphere for your family or friends
M/Y Altair is a beautiful 25 m long wooden luxurious boat, produced in 2008. She’ll show you all the highlights of Dalmatia from the best place in the world, which is aboard an MY Andrea. Within her, 6 air-conditioned cabins, equipped with en suite facilities and showers, is enough space to easily accommodate up to 12 persons. If you combine it with the spacious open area on the aft deck and sundeck you’ll get the perfect accommodation for having a vacation of a life time.
Surrounded by the beautiful nature you’ll surrender to our traditional Dalmatian cuisine prepared by experienced chef. The captain is full of good energy, which he uses to provide you with the great journey, ensuring a pleasant cruise. Andrea is ideal for lovely family vacation or cruising with friends. This gulet has great value for money and you will be taken care of very well.
Cruising with m/y ALTAIR offers you the unique opportunity to relax completely and surrender to the pleasures of the sun, the beautiful sea and the breathtaking landscapes of the Adriatic coast.
Hospitality that affects all senses! #croatianhospitality provided by #croyachting in #season2016 is the raight way to show how much you #lovelife while #sailingincroatia on your #croatianadventure because #timeisnow and #weknowplaces where we can take you with the best #luxurysailing yachts. #millionpeoplesailing #sailinganarchy #passionpassport
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.