|Engine:||2 x 400 Hp Cummins|
|Max. speed:||12 kts|
|Cruising speed:||10 kts|
|Fuel tank:||10000 l|
|Water tank:||90000 l|
|Crew:||captain, 2 sailors, cook, cook's assistant, waiter and hostess|
|Check in:||17 h|
|Check out:||09 h|
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for M/S Amorena
|27.06. - 04.07.||30.000|
|04.07. - 22.08.||34.000|
Weekend price:Upon Request EURO
Terms of payment:50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION PRICE
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- Welcome dinner on first night
- Welcome drinks
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 320 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast + 2 meals per day): 400 Eur per person per week.
- HB includes arrival day dinner and Dalmatian dinner last night of the cruise.
- Drinks and beverages (alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, juices, water, milk, coffee, tea and similar) are not included in food prices and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising. It is not allowed to bring the own drinks/beverages on the boat.
Mini Cruiser Amorena is one of the newest boats in offer. Her first cruising was done in 2011. She is perfect to acommodate up to 40 (38+2) guests in 19 highli maintained, well equipped, luxurious cabins. There are 17 double bed cabins and 2 triple cabins.
The best thing about Amorena is that she is available for all kind of cruising, wether you need boat for corporate cruising, family cruising, business meetings and presentations, weddings, honeymoons etc., she will be suitable.
Perfect boat and well traind crew will be able to exceed every possible clients demand through custom designed tailor made programs.
Amorena is designed with two things on maind, luxury and comfort which result with spacious cabins, huge saloon and deck areas, a lot of additional equipment, etc. All cabins are extra comfort and under sea level with one or two windows. Each cabin has air-condition, working tables, mirror, safety deposit box, night lamps, wooden wallboards, chair, electricity supply, safety and fire alarm installations, sanitary facilities toilet and shower with cabin.
Gastronomy is also very important onboard M/S Amorena. Chef onboard prepares only delicious Mediterranean specialities.
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.