|Engine:||2xScania 450 kw|
|Max. speed:||12 kts|
|Cruising speed:||9 kts|
|Generator:||Cummis 45 kw|
|Fuel tank:||9000 l|
|Water tank:||9000 l|
|Crew:||4 / Skipper, Cook, Deck-hand to take care of equipment , Hostess to serve you drinks & meals|
|Check in:||17 h|
|Check out:||09 h|
WATER SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
New tender Barracuda 4,70 m with 60 HP outboard engine, Water skis, canoe, donut, snorkel equipment (8 pieces), TV/DVD, iPhone console, Nitendo wii console.
The yacht is equipped with fire detection systems in all rooms. The engine room is extinguished with a CO2 system. Other fire equipment comprises of portable fire extinguishers and hydrants with nozzles.
The yacht also has two fire pumps. The yacht is equipped with inflatable rafts and a speed−boat. The contemporary navigation equipment enables safe navigation in all conditions.
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for M/Y Korab
|01.01. - 30.05.||16.800|
|30.05. - 27.06.||17.800|
|27.06. - 29.08.||20.800|
|29.08. - 26.09.||17.800|
|26.09. - 31.12.||16.800|
Terms of payment:50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
100% APA - 3 weeks before charter period
Skipper & 3 crew, passenger personal injury insurance (while on board the boat), water and electricity, Wi-Fi & card Internet connection, bed linen, shower towels, beach towels, fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, daily room service, unlimited air-conditioning while in port or at sea, and 1 hour of water skiing per day.
-Tourist tax (1 Eur/person/day)
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/liquors, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 170 Eur per person per week .
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 1.000 Eur per week.
Ports and anchorages are required to be paid on the yacht in cash, according to actual cost in each port. The average week cost is up to 1.500 Eur.
M/Y Korab is easy to describe as Custom built peace of paradise. She is luxury mini cruiser with only one goal, and that is to perform high luxury cruise service. The boat is compaud of classical lines, high technology equipment, and elegant interior. Elegance is the word that covers M/Y Korab in every inch and every corner. What makes her different is unique vintage design of interior; which gives special cosy imprint to everyone who steps aboard.
One of the best features onboard, and there are many, is spacious flybridge with large teak sun deck, furnished with rattan lounges and sun pads. There are also features as swim platform, opendoor dining area on stern deck and a lot of sophisticated technical equipment.
The yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 cabins, all air-conditioned and with ensuite toilet. Each cabin has window, wardrobe and desk. Wi−Fi Internet is available at all times. All cabins are spacious, with natural light, and are designed and decorated to provide you with pleasurable stay.
There is one thing left to mention about M/Y Korab, and it is special care about gastronomy. All food has to be domestic, local and fresh, and prepared with special care and knowelage.
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.