|Producer:||1952. Water Line Ltd, Uljanik, Spencer Contract S.p.a. / Trogir Shipyard, 2004-2005|
|Engine:||2 x Caterpillar diesel engine 720 HP|
|Max. speed:||14 kts|
|Cruising speed:||12 kts|
|Avg. fuel consumption:||130 l/h|
|Generator:||2 x Caterpillar 3056 Dit / 1 x Caterpillar 3054 Dina|
|Fuel tank:||45.000 l|
|Water tank:||25.000 l|
|Crew:||9 (captain, officer, deckhands, chef, 3 stewardesses, waiter)|
|Check in:||17 h|
|Check out:||09 h|
FACILITIES, WATER SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
- One Custom Tender 140 HP
- One Custom Tender 70 HP
- Speed boat for watersking 70 HP
- Wave runner
- See Kayak, Water toys, Snorkeling Equipment
- One Exercise bicycle, One Rowing Machine
- Bathing Platform
- Satcom/cell phone, Wireless Internet Connection
- 42″ Plasma TV with satellite TV, CD, DVD and MP3
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for M/Y Seagull II
|01.01. - 01.06.||85,000|
|01.06. - 01.10.||112.000|
|01.10. - 31.12.||85.000|
Terms of payment:50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
100% APA - 3 weeks before charter period
- week accommodation on the yacht,
- crew members,
- all yacht equipment,
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS: Beside the price of the yacht, the obligatory additional cost is APA (Advance provisioning Allowance), which is 30% of the charter price.
APA COST INCLUDES: all the guests’ expenses during the charter, such as fuel, port and marina fees, food, beverages, water sports equipment etc.
Originally made in 1952 in Uljanik, M/Y Seagull II, has been sailing ever since. She is 100% Croatian product, and true example of Croatian expertise in seamanship and shipbuilding. She was rebuilt in Trogir shipyard in 2005. This beautiful classic Yacht represents true spirit of seafarers history.She looks like she came from different times, long lost times, and she will attract few looks wherever she comes.
The best thing about M/Y Seagull is that all this history, crafted in vintage style design, is now filled with high technology and high level of comfort and luxury. All floors in the dining saloons, the main and other saloons, are covered with quality and resistant unique carpets. All ceilings are lined with tongue-and-groove plywood, covered with “alcantar” in a solid-wood lattice screen.
It is absolutely obvious that cruising onboard M/Y Seagull II is unique experience which will create you king worthy atmosphere.Seagull II provides luxurious accommodation for up to 12 guests in 7 cabins:
CABINS ON MAIN DECK:
- Vip Suite consisting of two rooms, one room with Queen Size Bed and one room with Twin Beds with a common salon on main deck. Both rooms have bathroom with shower, Sat TV/DVD-CD.
CABINS ON LOWER DECK:
- Master Suite consisting of two rooms with queen size beds and magnificent private salon. The two rooms have one big common bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower cabin. Sat TV/DVD-CD.
- 2 Double cabins both with Queen Size Beds, Sat TV/DVD-CD.
- 1 Twin cabin with bathroom with shower and a separate private saloon located on the main deck. Sat TV/DVD-CD.
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.