|Engine:||2 Main x CAT 3516 @ 2.000 KW|
|Max. speed:||17.5 kts|
|Cruising speed:||15 kts|
|Generator:||3 x CAT C18 DITA|
|Fuel tank:||222.000 l|
|Water tank:||50.000 per day l|
- Cabins: 7 x Double Cabins, 1 x Twin Cabin
- Crew: 25
- Crew Berths: 15x Crew Cabins
TENDERS AND WATER-SPORTS EQUIPMENT:
- 1 x 11 m/ 36’1” Fjord, 2 x Diesel 300hp
- 1 x 10 m/ 32’9” Naiad, 2 x Diesel 300hp
- 1 x 7.43 m/ 24’4” Centurion Wake Boat, 1 x Diesel 300hp
- 1 x 6.25 m/ 20’6” Fassmer Rescue Boat, 212hp (Solas approved)
- 3 x Yamaha WaveRunner VXR VX1800AM
- 1 x Stand Up Jetski, Yamaha Super Jet SJ700BM
- 1 x 280 cm/ 9’2” Narwhal Jet Boat 0100580 Sea Jet, Yamaha 110hp
- 3 x Seabob, F5
- Brownie’s Explorer (F285X Third Lung Hookah System 4 Cycle OHV gasoline engine)
- Resort certified scuba diving facility
- 1 x RDT Unit, Advanced medical equipment (Remote diagnostic telemedicine)
- Gaming Console in cinema and main salon Studio Evolution
- Karaoke system on top deck forward and main deck salon
SOLANDGE AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS:
- Showboats Design Awards 2014
Exterior Design & Styling Award: Displacement Motor Yachts 200′+
- World Superyacht Awards 2014
Best Displacement Motor Yacht of 2,000GT and above
- International Superyacht Society Awards 2014
Best Power 65+m
- Monaco Yacht Show Awards 2014
The Exterior Design Award
Charter price per week in EURO (€) for Solandge
|01.01. - 31.12.||1M + expenses|
Terms of payment:50% advance payment upon signing a contract and 50% balance payment 5 weeks before charter period
Solandge – Luxurious super-yacht
The 2013-built super-yacht Solandge was launched from the Lürssen Shipyard in Germany to world acclaim. At 85.1 m she is among the largest and most luxurious charter yachts on the market, conceived by industry-leading designers and highly experienced Owner’s.
Her exterior design is the work of the famous Espen Oeino who has successfully created harmonious lines and balanced proportions of outdoor living, dining and entertainments areas. Her panoramic top deck plays host to a chic beach club area with customised dance floor, Jacuzzi and bar while the bridge deck is ideal for relaxation and casual al fresco dining with a spacious seating area. On the bridge deck there is also a fully-equipped health spa featuring massage room, sauna and gymnasium leading out onto a glass-edged plunge pool.
Solandge’s interior is the result of collaboration between Rodriguez Interiors and Dolker&Voges, between them using more than 49 different marble and granite surfaces and 33 alternative woods. Solandge’s interior spaces are boast a number of unique areas to accommodate all needs, ranging from a large indoor movie theater, to a vast main salon with bar, games room and seating areas. Motor yacht Solandge can easily accommodate up to 12 guests in seven luxury staterooms, including a panoramic master deck featuring 180 degree windows, private dressing room, his and hers bathrooms and a private deck with spa pool. Additional guest rooms include a VIP suite which can be converted into two spacious cabins and a further two doubles and two twin cabins.
Solandge’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
In addition to state-of-the-art audio visual and communication systems on board, Solandge also features an ultra-modern zero speed stabilization system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience. She is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
* All particulars are given in good faith and believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.